Adults & Professionals
Meet with an Admissions Counselor
Are you a prospective student interested in learning additional information? Schedule an on-campus or phone appointment with an Admissions Counselor online.
Appointment Hours: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., ET, Monday - Friday
Schedule an Appointment to Discuss Your Options
Arts in the Summer - Schedule an Appointment
Business Plus - Schedule an Appointment
Courses, Russian Practicum, and/ or Arabic Summer Program - Schedule an Appointment
Certificates and Certifications
- Advanced Certificate in Business - Schedule an Appointment
- Biotechnology - Schedule an Appointment
- Critical Issues in International Relations - Schedule an Appointment
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology - Schedule an Appointment
- Human Rights - Schedule an Appointment
- Narrative Medicine - Schedule an Appointment
- Quantitative Studies for Finance - Schedule an Appointment
- United Nations Studies - Schedule an Appointment
If you are near campus and would like general information about the admissions process, you may speak with an available Admissions Counselor during our office walk-in hours listed below.
Walk-In Hours: 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m., ET (15-minute sessions), Monday - Thursday
If you are a current student or an admitted student starting next term, contact a member of our SPS Student Advising Team for information and guidance.
Application Document Submission and Application Processing Questions
Mailing Address and Campus Location
Office of Enrollment Management
School of Professional Studies
203 Lewisohn Hall
2970 Broadway, Mail Code 4119
New York, NY 10027-6902
Office hours: Monday–Friday, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.