Adults & Professionals
Ask Us a General Question
For general information and admissions questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-854-9666.
Schedule an Appointment to Discuss Your Options
Are you a prospective student interested in learning additional information? Schedule an on-campus or phone appointment with an Admissions Counselor online.
Appointment Hours: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., ET, Monday - Friday
Arts in the Summer - Schedule an Appointment
Business Plus - Schedule an Appointment
Courses, Russian Practicum, and/ or Arabic Summer Program - Schedule an Appointment
Certificates and Certifications
- Advanced Certificate in Business - Schedule an Appointment
- Biotechnology - Schedule an Appointment
- Critical Issues in International Relations - Schedule an Appointment
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology - Schedule an Appointment
- Human Rights - Schedule an Appointment
- Narrative Medicine - Schedule an Appointment
- Quantitative Studies for Finance - Schedule an Appointment
- United Nations Studies - Schedule an Appointment
Stop by Our Office to Discuss Your Options
Effective immediately, the Office of Admissions is launching Virtual Walk-In Hours for prospective degree and non-degree students from 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. ET (15-minute sessions), Monday through Thursday.
In-person Walk-In Hours in 203 Lewisohn are suspended until further notice.
To connect with an Admissions Counselor for Virtual Walk-In Hours, please visit this Zoom room. You can access the Zoom room through a phone, laptop, desktop, or tablet.
Ask a Question About Your Application
For application document submission and application processing questions, contact us at email@example.com or 212-854-9666.
Contact Our Student Advising Team (For Current and Newly Admitted Students)
If you are a current student or an admitted student starting next term, contact a member of our SPS Student Advising Team for information and guidance.