Adults & Professionals
Ask Us a General Question
For general information and admissions questions, contact us at email@example.com or 212-854-9666.
Schedule an Appointment to Discuss Your Options
Are you a prospective student interested in learning additional information? Schedule an on-campus or phone appointment with an Admissions Counselor online.
Appointment Hours: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., ET, Monday - Friday
Arts in the Summer - Schedule an Appointment
Business Plus - Schedule an Appointment
Courses, Russian Practicum, and/ or Arabic Summer Program - Schedule an Appointment
Certificates and Certifications
- Advanced Certificate in Business - Schedule an Appointment
- Biotechnology - Schedule an Appointment
- Critical Issues in International Relations - Schedule an Appointment
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology - Schedule an Appointment
- Human Rights - Schedule an Appointment
- Narrative Medicine - Schedule an Appointment
- Quantitative Studies for Finance - Schedule an Appointment
- United Nations Studies - Schedule an Appointment
Stop by Our Office to Discuss Your Options
If you are near the Columbia University campus and would like general information about the admissions process, you may speak with an available Admissions Counselor during our office walk-in hours listed below.
Walk-In Hours: 12:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. (15-minute sessions), Monday–Thursday
Office Hours: 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Monday–Friday
Office of Admissions
School of Professional Studies
203 Lewisohn Hall
2970 Broadway, Mail Code 4119
New York, NY 10027-6902
Ask a Question About Your Application
For application document submission and application processing questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-854-9666.
Contact Our Student Advising Team (For Current and Newly Admitted Students)
If you are a current student or an admitted student starting next term, contact a member of our SPS Student Advising Team for information and guidance.